DJ Kreations offers several packages that work for most events, however each event is different. Each package is fully customizable to meet the requirements of your event as well as to make it your own. While you are planning, there are several factors to consider when booking your DJ package including the amount of guests, the atmosphere you are trying to achieve, and the size of your venue.
As events are becoming large productions, many are including full venue lighting, monogram lighting, video playback, and custom production set ups. Should you be considering any or all of these options, we would prefer to visit your venue with you to design your custom package.
All Event Packages – Include:
- Personal consultation to design your playlists, timelines, and review all details.
- Set up and tear down time outside of the amount of hours purchased.
- Mileage to and from consultation and event inside of the Kansas City metro area. (Outside will be calculated at $0.57 per mile)
- All pre-requested music in addition to our extensive 60,000+ song library.
- Taxes & fees
- No service fees or required gratuity.
DJ Only - $150/hour
*DJ provides turntables, music library, and 1 wireless hand-held microphone.
*Venue provides “booth” area with ample sound for your event.
Karaoke - $200/hour
- Audio for up to 200 guests.
- Multiple microphones for guests to use.
- Full karaoke music library.
- Screen with lyrics to the music.
- State of the art powered audio equipment for up to 300 guests.
- Professional DJ/Emcee for your entire event.
- 2 Wireless Microphones for the Emcee, speakers, announcements, etc.
*Larger crowds with require larger audio quoted on a per event basis.
- 1 Large or 2 Small light stands (based on the size of venue and dance floor).
- LED Lights.
- Fill the dance floor with color, change color, and great dance effects.
- Computer controlled and pre-programmed.
- Design/color on walls or ceiling during dinner time.
- Spotlight activities, speakers, etc.
- Fun dance party effects.
- Your choice of light color inside truss.
- Your choice of covering the truss with white or leaving open (industrial look).